Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Easy File Undelete v3.0
Easy File Undelete v3.0 | 9.27 Mb
Easy File Undelete is a powerful full-fledged tool for recovering deleted files from any type of media that yourself, you can only imagine. Supports recovery of files from the recycle bin and makes possible the recovery of even completely deleted files, bypassing the Basket during the removal process. The program allows to scan even the hard disks without any restriction on the volume in a short period of time. Also allows you to restore the maximum number of files that are still available for this.
If you have accidentally deleted files, emptied the Trash, or even reformatted disk with important information, Easy File Undelete will help You to restore deleted files. You should just select the folders or disks on which are located the deleted files and lost data will be restored. Data can also be on the SmartMedia, Secure Digital, CompactFlash, USB hard disks and other storage media.
Easy File Undelete uses Raw Search to determine file types by known data structures to find deleted files even if their locations and sizes are not stored in the structures of the file system. Already supported by the automatic detection of 92 different types of files with the help of the Raw Search.
* Unique modern algorithms allow you to recover as many files as possible;
* The contents of the files can be viewed before restoration;
* You can filter found files by name, date, size or status of recovery;
* Supported by the database Basket;
* Temporary files, folders and temporary Internet files can be excluded from the search results;
* Supports national symbols in the names of files and folders;
* Supports compressed files, and named NTFS data streams;
* Files can be restored even after you reinstall the operating system;
* Optimized for speed search engine;
* Supports NTFS, FAT16 and FAT32;
* Supports IDE hard drives, ATA and SCSI;
* It is possible to recover files even in case of the removal of them in DOS;
* Supports hard disks a large volume;
* Supported operating systems Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7/8 x86/64.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum