Page 1 of 1 • Share •
There are dozens of different shortcut keys that can be used with Internet browsers. Below are a few of our top suggested Internet browser shortcuts.
- Press Alt + D or Ctrl + L to move the cursor into the address bar
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or - to increase and decrease the size of text. Ctrl + 0 will reset the text.
- Press the backspace key or press Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
- Press F5 or Ctrl + R to refresh or reload a web page.
- Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen. Press F11 again to return to the normal view.
- Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
- Press Ctrl + F to open the find box to search for text within the web page you are reading.
nice n simple shortcuts... thx boss
- Posts : 1229
Points : 1373
Join date : 2013-05-07
Age : 23
Location : ACCRA NEW TOWN
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum