Wireless File Transfer Between Your Android Phone & Laptop Or PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wireless File Transfer Between Your Android Phone & Laptop Or PC

Post by vIm CaPo on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Are you tired of connecting your USB Cable anytime you want to transfer files to and from your Laptop or PC?  

Does it take too long to transfer files to your phone Or your cable does not have the connect USB storage option, thereby not giving you the option to transfer files to your phone?

Worry No More. This tutorial is the best option for you, turning your phone into an FTP server. You will be able to transfer files between your phone and laptop or PC easily.

Make sure your phone has Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot feature.

You also need to install ES File Explorer on the phone.. You can get this app from playstore or HERE
LETS GET STARTED Very Happy

1. On your Android Phone, go to Settings >> Connections (or Wireless or Networks) >> Tethering & Portable Hotspot. Turn Portable Hotspot on, configure it and connect your Laptop.

I've turned my mobile data off. This is to show that this does not need internet access, just the wireless connection. That’s why AndroidAP connection shows 'Limited Access'.

2. Now Open Es File Explorer. Go to Options >> Tools >> Remote Manager. Click Settings.

Remote Manager setting

3. Select 'Set Root Directory' and choose your Memory Card path as shown below. Now select 'Set Manage Account'. Here, you can choose to set your FTP account username and password.

NB: If you should set a username and password, you will need it to access the FTP server on your PC. In this case, i have set my username and password as shown below.

Follow the steps as labeled, a > b > c.

4. Go back to the 'Remote Manager' screen and Turn it on. Take note of the FTP address given.

Turn on and take note of the FTP address. You will need it for the next step.

5. Now go to My Computer and type the FTP address in the address bar on top and Enter. If you had set a password as shown earlier, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.

Input the username and password you used. (i.e. if you set it in step 3)

6. There you go. You have Full Access. Transferring files is just a 'drag-and-drop' away.

Thats All.. Enjoy Guys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

vIm CaPo

Back to top Go down

Re: Wireless File Transfer Between Your Android Phone & Laptop Or PC

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Big ups.. Very Happy Very cool bro. Bring us more......... Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

http://ghana.bigboardlive.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wireless File Transfer Between Your Android Phone & Laptop Or PC

Post by 0b3Y b0y on Thu May 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Good good good ..very useful tutorial

0b3Y b0y
V.A.M Member
V.A.M Member

Back to top Go down