Page 1 of 1 • Share •
- In Photoshop, when using the marquee tool, hold down the space bar to drag the marquee without losing the ability to size it.
- When watching a movie on vlc player if the audio isn’t lined up simply press “k” to back up the audio accordingly.
- Always choose custom installation to avoid programs to install annoying toolbars/adwares.
- When typing an address into your browsers, pressing CTRL + Enter will wrap whatever you typed with the http://www before it and .com after it.
- Windows button + L locks your screen.
- Windows button + P lets you quickly set up projectors or second monitors.
- You can hit CTRL + L or F6 as a shortcut to the address bar in your browser.
- CTRL + Shift + Esc will open task manager.
- Pressing Tab while filling a form will move to the next input box, pressing Shift + Tab will back up to the previous box.
- The Caps Lock key works at a hardware level. You can discern whether a computer is actually frozen (as opposed to merely running slow, graphics errors, etc.) by pressing the Caps Lock key and checking if the keyboard light turns on.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum