Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Below is a Simple Facebook Trick to Track your Last Login Location. It may be from anywhere in the world. It can Show the Device Type and IP Address of the Last Login Location. User can See his Last Login History in Facebook Security Settings Through Following the Steps Below:
Follow the Steps below to Track Your Facebook Last Login Location
- Login Your Facebook Account >> Settings.
- After Go to Settings You can see the General Setting of Facebook, But We Jump to Security Tab.
- In Right Side of Security Tab, You can See the Option of “Where You’re Logged In” in Security Settings.
- Click on Edit and You can see Your History of Last login Locations with Device IP, Device Types etc.
- Additionally, You can Also Delete History by Click on End Activity.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum